Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Juniper's Bathroom

We remodeled Juniper's bathroom with the help of Pinterest.  The builders grade oak cabinet we primed with primer the previous owners left and painted with a blue/ grey/ green paint I picked up in the returned paint from Home depot for $7.00. I am going to get knobs soon to finish it out. I paid 16.99 free shipping for the shower curtain from Target mobile. Evidently they have products specifically for their mobile app. Towels and rug cost me total $23.74 I got them with a Cartwheel deal at target they had last month. The shower hooks were the ones we had from the old apartment. I purchased art supplies for 10.63 these will be used later once we get all of the supplies I still need tape and need to make a stencil. The aqua vase was clearance at Target for 3.48. We chose a light grey to paint the bathroom purchased at Dwyer ' s hardware.  We had received a buy a gallon get a gallon free coupon welcoming us to the neighborhood and I went during their summer paint sale.  2 gallons of paint and a brush cost us $24.00. We purchased a shelf for behind the toilet but it was cracked. We will post another project pick when it's final touches are complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment